Are Termite Treatments Safe?
When applied by a professional pest control expert, termite treatments are completely safe and effective.
In the pest control industry, there are several types of termite treatments. When applied by an experienced professional, termite control products are quite safe and people do not typically suffer from any residual effects. If proper precautions are taken before and after termite treatment, no one in your home needs to worry about unsafe conditions.
Are Termite Treatments Effective?
Liquid termite treatments (Termidor) and baiting systems (Sentricon) are two of the most common termite treatments that are regarded to be highly effective in controlling and preventing infestations. Some of the advantages of liquid termiticide includes the fact that it allows for accurate treatment with minimal disruption to your landscape, uses a responsible and low-odor dosage, and has been known to last for more than a decade. Sentricon, on the other hand, is a great system for those who prefer to have a professional regularly monitor their home and baiting stations for effectiveness in keeping termites away.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Liquid Termite Treatment vs. Sentricon
- Liquid Termite Treatments (Termidor)
- As soon as a termite ingests or touches a termiticide, it becomes a carrier, transferring the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- These termites in turn become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact and spread it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
- Sentricon bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the Sentricon bait system continues to work month after month and year after year.
Safe Termite Treatments
Are termite treatments safe? in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984