It’s easy to see why spiders are so feared. These eight-legged arachnids certainly look creepy, but most types of spiders are completely harmless. Nevertheless, no one wants to deal with an excess number of spiders inside their property, especially when it’s a more dangerous species. The spider removal experts at Johnson Pest Control can keep your property spider-free all year long.
Are spiders dangerous?
Spider prevention tips
Can't deal with spiders yourself?
Do you need spider removal?
Seeing one or two spiders inside your home or business is no cause for concern. So how do you know when you need the help of a spider exterminator? House spiders are usually not aggressive and will stay out of your way. However, some more dangerous types of spiders live outdoors and may make their way inside—including the black widow and brown recluse spider. If either of these are seen, it’s important to call Johnson for spider extermination.
Spider extermination methods
When you use Johnson for spider pest control, our spider exterminators will:
- Carry out a full property inspection including the yard, attached and detached structures, driveway, and home
- Identify the type of spider or spiders in the property
- Remove webs from around and inside your home
- Seal small entry points if they are contributing to the spider infestation
- Apply spider removal products in areas with activity
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor activity
- Provide a full spider removal report describing the pest removal treatment and how you can implement spider pest control to prevent future infestations
Spider control & prevention
While some outdoor spiders may enter buildings through cracks and other openings, others can be carried in on items like plants, furniture, boxes, and firewood. Once inside, spiders often hide in dark and undisturbed areas, and are usually only aggressive if they’re threatened. Some ways to prevent spiders include regularly cleaning your home and inspecting your property for entry points.
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Reliable spider exterminators
Whether you’re dealing with a large number of spiders or have spotted a dangerous species, the spider removal experts at Johnson Pest Control can ensure you are protected from these pests. Our spider extermination methods are focused on controlling active infestations as well as preventing any future ones.
Spider Exterminators – Control – Removal in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984