Trusted Pest Control Experts Since 1984
Johnson Pest Control is proud to be East Tennessee’s leader in residential pest control. We know how important it is to keep a pest-free environment in your home, which is why our exterminators use the industry’s leading products and methods to effectively manage and prevent pest problems year-round.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pest Control For Homewners
When it comes to choosing the right pest control company, it’s important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do they have good reviews? When choosing an exterminator, make sure to check out their ratings and reviews on Google or their website. If a pest control company is truly professional, they should have nothing to hide. Johnson Pest Control is happy to be transparent about our reviews.
- Are their services guaranteed? A trusted pest control company will not only work to eliminate active infestations but also to implement prevention methods to keep them away for good. Always look for companies that abide by IPM practices, and for those that offer guaranteed services.
- Do they use safe methods? One of the biggest concerns is hiring a pest control company that uses safe methods to get rid of pests and keep them away. At Johnson Pest Control, the safety of your family is our utmost priority, which is why we use green pest control methods.
When you work with a trusted professional, pest control is completely safe for you and your family. In fact, trying to administer pest control products you picked up from your local store is actually more dangerous than professional services. Johnson Pest Control is dedicated to the safety of our services. We stay committed to this process by using EPA-approved products, taking eco-friendly approaches whenever possible, and focusing on pest prevention as our main means of control.
A lot of people choose to get rid of pest problems on their own. Although DIY pest control can work in some instances, it’s best to get professional pest control for long-term protection. Here’s why:
- DIY pest control can actually be dangerous. Store-bought products can be filled with chemicals. When applied without a professional’s guidance, this can be dangerous for you and your employees. In addition, home remedies are rarely strong enough to control a serious pest problem.
- Professional exterminators focus on prevention. By inspecting your property to pinpoint things that could leave you vulnerable to infestations, you can keep pests away. Exclusion efforts can work to keep pests out in the first place. Johnson Pest Control focuses on prevention, not reaction.
Whether you’re anticipating a pest inspection or a treatment to get rid of pests in your home, you may be wondering if you need to prepare for your exterminator’s visit. When working with a certified expert like Johnson Pest Control, you can trust that you will be provided with a list of specific prep steps to be completed beforehand. Your exterminator will walk you through the whole process, from prep to what to expect after the treatment is done. Common preparation measures include cleaning your property, making sure your pets are indoors, storing items away properly, and even making arrangements to vacate the premises in some instances.
A trustworthy pest control company should always be able to provide proof of their licenses and insurance papers. It’s crucial that your trusted company has liability insurance to protect you against any further damage that is caused to your property during the extermination process. Unfortunately, this isn’t a given with every company. That’s why at Johnson Pest Control, we are happy to show proof of our accreditations and licenses upon request.
Unfortunately, pests are a fact of life here in Eastern Tennessee. If you want to stay safe from the threat of pests, it’s crucial to enlist the help of your local home pest control experts. At Johnson Pest Control, our team works with you to customize a plan suited to the unique needs of your home. We are proud to be specialists in Tennessee’s common pest problems and are committed to keeping you, your family, and your home safe from the dangers infestations can bring. By getting regular services, you can prevent pests before they start.
Residential Pest Control You Can Trust
Not only are pest problems a nuisance, they can be dangerous as well! As a homeowner, the last thing you want to deal with is an infestation. For more than 30 years, Johnson Pest Control has been providing exceptional pest control and preventative services for homeowners throughout East Tennessee.
Residential Pest Control in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984