How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
To treat an infestation and get rid of termites, you need to enlist the help of a professional termite exterminator that can administer the industry’s best termite treatments.
There are many termite treatments available to eliminate termites, but only two are considered to be extremely reliable: liquid termite treatment and bait stations. In addition to these two termite treatment methods, some pest control companies offer fumigation, heat treatments, orange oil, direct soil or wood treatments, and more.
Benefits of Termite Treatments
Both liquid termite treatment and bait stations are considered very effective in controlling and preventing termites.
- Liquid Treatment Benefits
- Liquid treatments are superior in providing long-term protection from termites; some applications last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and work to control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- Bait Station Benefits
- The bait utilized in these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and will effectively draw the insects towards the bait station.
- Bait stations are regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
Although DIY methods for addressing countless household issues are popular, treating termites is not a DIY project. Termite treatment requires the knowledge, expertise, and skills of a professional termite technician, who can effectively treat termites in your property. Common DIY methods for treating termites include traps and baiting, orange oil, heat or cold treatments, boric acid, and more. While they provide some benefit for prevention purposes, they cannot eliminate an active infestation. For termite treatment, it’s essential to use industry-grade products applied by a professional.
How To Get Rid of Termites With a Pest Control Company
If you notice any signs of termites in your property, it’s important to call a professional pest control company immediately. Although you might see articles online regarding the effectiveness of DIY termite control, it is not an option when you have an active infestation. Johnson Pest Control can help prevent and control termites in your property year-round.
How do I get rid of termites? in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984