Wildlife exclusion services are the best way to keep wild animals off of your property. By reducing the things in or on your property that attract wild animals, you can effectively lessen the risk of getting an infestation! In addition, it’s important to learn how to seal your property against animals. We know this can be overwhelming, which is why Johnson Pest Control is proud to provide wild animal exclusion in Eastern Tennessee. Our goal is to make sure your home or business stays protected from the damage and frustration of a wildlife problem.
The importance of animal exclusion
Just like any pest, wild animals may make their way into your property in search of food and shelter. Sometimes they enter homes to escape extreme temperatures outdoors, which is why they can be found in attics, garages, or basements. Wild animals such as raccoons and opossums can cause a lot more damage than small pests. Some will chew through insulation and electrical wires while others leave behind a mess with their droppings and nesting. For that reason, animal exclusion is extremely important. Some of the things in your yard or home that may attract wild animals include:
- Pet food
- Debris piles
- Unsealed garbage cans
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
What is an exclusion?
Wildlife exclusion involves the use of barriers to reduce the risk of animals making their way into your property. In addition to barriers, some of the areas we provide wildlife exclusion services for include:
- Chimneys. It’s important to cover chimneys with a cap or screen.
- Vent openings. Similarly to chimneys, placing screens over vent openings can keep animals out
- Soffits & siding. Covering overhangs can take away an animal’s shelter.
- Cracks & holes. As with any pest, it’s important to make sure there are no openings into your home for animals to enter
- Porches & decks. Closing off your deck or porch will keep animals from nesting beneath them.
- Roof. Sealing any entry points and fixing broken roofing will stop animals from getting in.
Wildlife exclusion services in Sevierville
To avoid having to deal with wildlife invasions in your Sevierville property, it’s recommended to team up with a professional wildlife removal company. At Johnson Pest Control, our wildlife exclusion services work to safeguard your home or business against wild animals. Our goal is to keep you, your family, and your property safe from wildlife all year long. Contact our team today!Back to Wildlife Removal & Control
Wildlife Exclusion Services in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984