Everyone deals with the occasional spider sighting, so how do you know if you have a spider problem? If you have noticed an excess amount of webs in or around your property, or if you’ve spotted a black widow or brown recluse spider, it’s time to call the spider exterminators at Johnson Pest Control.
Our team can control any active infestations you’re dealing with and also help prevent future spider problems from occurring!
Spider extermination methods
With all of our pest control services, our exterminators focus on preventing problems before they begin! When you enlist our help for controlling or preventing spiders in your property, we will thoroughly inspect your property before implementing a customized treatment plan. Our spider control process includes the following steps:
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway, and home.
- Identify the types of spiders you are dealing with.
- Treat spider nests outside your foundation.
- Remove webs from both inside and outside your home.
- Seal small cracks or entry points that may be contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply treatments or products in spider-frequented areas.
- Place sticky traps on the interior to monitor spider activity.
- Create a detailed report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
How to remove spiders
No one wants spiders inside their property, even if they’re mostly harmless. If you have noticed a growing number of spiders indoors or if you’ve spotted a black widow or brown recluse, it’s best to call the spider exterminators at Johnson Pest Control. Our thorough inspections and custom plans are highly effective in controlling current spider problems and preventing new ones—call us today to set up service!Back to Spider Exterminators – Control – Removal
When to Call a Spider Exterminator in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984