Cockroaches are among the most hated insects. They can infest even the cleanest of homes. They contaminate food and leave an unpleasant odor, They also can transmit diseases. Cockroach infestations (large or small) can be eliminated by using any of a variety of pest control tools, Determining which type of roaches you have in your home will give us better information on their natural habitat, how they enter your home, and their preferred foods.
Cockroaches thrive where food and water are available to them. Even tiny amounts of crumbs or liquids caught between cracks provide a food source. To assist in exterminating cockroaches follow these steps then watch the video for more tips on cockroach prevention and treatment.
- Practice good sanitation, both indoors and outdoor.
- Do not leave unwashed dishes, kitchen utensils and uncovered food out overnight.
- Clean up all spilled liquids.
- Clean areas beneath cabinets, furniture, sinks, stoves and storage bins where tiny particles of food may accumulate.
- Keep kitchen garbage and excess trash in containers and remove them regularly. Store dry pet food away from the kitchen and other foods.
- If you feed pets indoors, remove the leftover foods immediately.
- Clean outdoor garbage cans frequently, along with platforms or slabs on which they are kept.
If you experience a cockroach infestation call Johnson Pest Control or call 865-453-7587.
Cockroach Prevention & Treatment Tips in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984