- How to prevent mosquito bites in Eastern Tennessee
- How to prevent mosquitoes in your yard
- Do citronella candles keep mosquitoes away?
- How do you keep mosquitoes away naturally?
- What is the most effective mosquito repellent in Eastern Tennessee?
- Do mosquito traps really work?
- Are mosquitoes attracted to light?
- What are the best plants to keep mosquitoes away?
To avoid dealing with mosquito bites, there are several prevention methods to try. Always wear an EPA-approved repellent, long-sleeved dark clothing, and more.
The best way to prevent mosquitoes in your yard is to limit the things that would attract them in the first place. Most importantly, remove all stagnant water. Learn more!
Citronella oil is known to repel mosquitoes and other insects. However, citronella candles are not considered to be very dependable for preventing mosquito problems. Find out why.
All-natural mosquito repellents won’t control a mosquito problem, but some may work to repel them in the first place. Popular essential oils include peppermint, lavender, lemon eucalyptus, and more.
Mosquito traps function by luring in mosquitoes with light or scent. While not a reliable solution for a big infestation, traps can help keep mosquitoes away from your yard or property.
Mosquito Prevention in Sevierville TN
Serving Sevier County and surrounding areas since 1984